Cannabis Types, Cannabis Uses & Benefits of Cannabis in San Francisco, CA
There are a wide selection of cannabis forms which can be used in different ways, including:
- Budder – A gooey wax with a unique texture and consistency.
- CBD Oil – THC and psychoactive cannabinoids are removed leaving only pure CBD behind.
- Crumble Wax – Wax that is broken up or crumbled.
- Dab – Concentrates such as shatter, wax, or resin or types of hash oil that require a dab or rig oil to smoke.
- Distillate – A refined or distilled version of a cannabis extract.
- Hash – Hard pressed kief or compressed resin made from the bud’s trichome.
- Hashish – The sticky resin of the cannabis plant is sold in chunks or dried and pressed into balls or cakes.
- Honey Butane Oil – Yellowish and glossy, it is the residue left behind after evaporating butane through a screen of marijuana and can be smoked in a pipe or vaporizer.
- Honeycomb Wax – A lot like shatter, except when extracted it creates holes within the concentrate.
- Kief – Basic THC concentrate that comes in a greenish/golden powder-like substance.
- Live Resin – A sticky wax-like concentrate created from entire plants.
- Powdered Leaves – Powder is used in edible cannabis products such as cookies, candies, and even ice creams.
- Pull and Snap – Honey colored with a taffy-like consistency.
- Rosin – A sticky substance made with the entire cannabis bud.
- Shatter – Created through extraction, the substance is spread on a sheet and after it cools and dries, can be broken into shards.
- THC Oil – Oil extracted from the cannabis plant.
- Tincture – Made with glycerin and marijuana leaves, it can be drunk as is.
- Traditional Leaves – Marijuana leaves, stems, and buds can be rolled into cigarettes and smoked or placed into water pipes and the vapors inhaled.
- Wax – A waxy product of extraction that can be smoked.
How To Smoke Cannabis ∴ Benefits of Cannabis ∴ Cannabis Uses ∴ Cannabis Types
February 13, 2020